how I cured my cinnamon roll addiction

Clay and 13th, I think this is one of my favorite corners now. Its a short bike ride from my condo, but also because, cinnamon rolls. How can cinnamon rolls make a street corner awesome? Easy when they are Brown Bear Bakery. Mix in bikes, dogs and baby strollers and its a lively spot in the city. I've been wanting to try the coffee cake, it looks amazing, but I could never get past the cinnamon rolls. We decided to get one of each and split them, with that problem solved we dug in.

Brown Bear Bakery
Brown Bear Bakery
Brown Bear Bakery
Brown Bear Bakery
Then a short couple block ride to Washington Park for The City Flea.
City Flea
City Flea
City Flea
City Flea
I've said this before and I'll keep repeating it, don't circle the block again and again looking for parking. Walk, ride a bike or park downtown and ride the streetcar.
City Flea
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment