The Rhined

So a funny story because anyone who knows me knows I don't like cheese. OK, I always joke I like two kinds of cheese, pizza cheese and shredded. The joke being that shredded cheese is pizza cheese, but I digress.
I stopped at the OTR Candy Bar for an ice cream cone and stood outside eating it and looking at a new shop that had just opened, The Rhined. So since Ms. 5chw4r7z and many of my friends love cheese I thought I would poke my head in. From an aesthetic standpoint the space, display and yes, even the cheese looked appealing. Next thing I know, Stephanie Webster, the owner is handing something over the counter saying try this, its made from water buffalo milk. I probably made the weirdest face ever and she goes, just try it. OK, just remember I don't like cheese. I ended up trying that, a Swiss and a Parmesan, every time she would hand me another sample I'd remind her, "not a cheese fan, just dropped in to look". But she wasn't going to be discouraged from her mission of spreading the love of cheese, I'll give her that.
I'm still not a fan but at least I've confirmed it.
I guess the moral of the story is don't wander into a cheese shop just to gawk.
The Rhined
The Rhined
The Rhined
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment